Your horse will be in good hands and treated with care and our experienced staff will see to its every needs.
Come visit us at the stables where you can profit from :
• several kilometres of trails
• an exterior riding arena (70 x 140 ft) lit at night
• a round riding arena
• free-roaming pastures
• large paddocks
• shower / hot water
• a place to store your equipment
• an onsite trainer available for classes and training
• horse transport, if need be
• A new indoor riding arena (80 x 160) built in 2011!
Board includes :
• daily cleaning of stalls and partitions
• quality hay, at will
• feed according to the horse’ needs
• daily exercise according to owner’s wishes
Outside and inside board are offered year-round or on a temporary basis, at reasonable prices. People who wish to retire their horse in peaceful surroundings, or give the animal a measure of respite or allow it to mend, are offered full-service board: daily bandages, care for wounds, if need be, exercise on the lead…
A horse in exchange for half-board!Would you like to ride a horse once in a while, even every day of the week? Horse, equipment, access to several kilometres of trails, paddock (70 x 140 ft), indoor riding arena as well as new stables – everything is supplied all year-round
Some horse owners are happy to share their horses and costs: we have horses for all levels of riders: beginner, intermediate and skilled. We offer horses trained for trekking and/or harness.
Conditions to respect :
• To be a skilled rider or intend to become one: lessons available at the Centre by a certified trainer.
• To be ready to devote time and care for your horse
It is the ideal way to have the use of a horse, ride often, take care of it as if it were your own, all this at a very reasonable cost.